Prove It: You by Amy WelbornThe final book in the series isn't apologetics, but a guide to w discipleship. How can a teen live joyfully and faithfully? What does it mean to do that? What's right and what's wrong? What's my life for?
- Who Am I
- Sure, I Want to Be a Good Person, But...How?
- What's Jesus Got To Do With It?
- It Was Only a Little Lie. So?
- I've Got All The Time In The World...Don't I?
- Love Who? Everyone? Really?
- It's My Body. All Mine.
- How Far Can I Go?
- Whose Life Is Worth Living?
- It's A Big World With Too Many Problems. Can't I Just Live My Life?
- "Be Not Afraid"
I know that you as young people have great aspirations, that you want to pledge yourselves to build a better world .