Is Prove It Church required for your Catholic school theology class?
This series of apologetics works for Catholic teens and young adults by Amy Welborn encompasses the diverse questions Catholic teens have in their own hearts about faith, and those they are asked by others.
- What Church Do You Go To?
- Why Isn’t Your Church a ‘Bible Only’ Church?
- Why Don’t You Read the Bible Literally?
- Why Aren’t Some of Your Beliefs in the Bible?
- Why Doesn’t Your Church Let You Interpret Scripture?
- Why Has Your Church Added Books to the Bible?
- Why Were You Baptized as a Baby?
- Why Aren’t You Saved?
- Why Does Your Church Say You’re Saved by Works, Not by Faith?
- Why Do You Pray to Saints?
- Why Do You Honor Mary So Much?
- Why Does Your Church Have Statues?
- Why Do you Believe That the Pope is Infallible?
- Why Do You Confess to a Priest?
- Why Do You Call Priests, “Father?”
- Why Do You Believe In Purgatory?
A resource for teen catechesis and Catholic youth ministry