This series of apologetics works for Catholic teens and young adults encompasses the diverse questions Catholic teens have in their own hearts about faith, and those they are asked by others.Prove It: God by Amy Welborn.
I Don't Believe in God Because....
- ...No One Can Prove He Exists
- ...Science Shows That the Universe Exists Without a God
- ...People Could Have Just Made the Stuff in the Bible up
- ...It’s So Difficult to Find Him
- ...People Have So Many Different Ideas About Him
- ...There are So Many Hypocrites in Churches
- ...People Do Such Horrible Things in the Name of Religion
- ...It’s What I Believe and I Don’t Need Anyone Else to Tell Me What to Believe!
- ...I Want to Be Free to Be Myself
- ...I Don’t Need Him
- ...Innocent People Suffer