ere are some of our resources that you might find helpful:
- Reconciled to God, a daily devotional from Creative Communications for the parish. You can buy it individually, in bulk for the parish our your group, or get a digital version.
- John Paul II's Biblical Way of the Cross, published by Ave Maria Press. This, again, is available as an actual book and in a digital version, in this case as an app. Go here for more information. (The illustrations are by Michael O'Brien)
- This 6-week study of the Passion Narratives in Matthew. For some reason, the Loyola listing doesn't list me as author, but believe me, I wrote it!
- The Word on Fire ministry is more than the Catholicism series - as great as that is! There are also some really great lecture series/group discussion offerings. I wrote the study guide for the series on Conversion - a good Lenten topic.
- Michael Dubruiel's The Power of the Cross is out of print, but feel free to download it here.
- I have some contributions in this year's Living Faith Lenten devotional.